Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Give me the opportunities

I can do this.

Phillippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2 Timothy 1:7
God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.

John 15:5
"I am the vine, you are the branches; Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."

James 5:16
"...The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much."

1 John 4:4
"You are of God little children, and have overcome them; Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Nehemiah 8:10
"...Do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who lacks might He increases power.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the LORD and in the strength of his might.

Matthew 17:20
And He said to them "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly i say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

No comments: