Monday, November 3, 2008

GO OBAMA!

I dare you to read all of this. Most people wont, because they don't want to see how wrong it is.

I dare you.







Did you know that 1,800,000 babies are aborted annually? That's 1 million 8 hundred thousand.









Since the war in Iraq started on 3/19/03, 3389 soldiers have died. (thank god for them) It would take 3083 years in Iraq to kill the same amount of babies we abort in 1 year.










The Number of American battle deaths in all U.S. wars since 1776 is 654,000. That means we abort 2.75 times more babies a year than all wars combined since 1776!








(don't know how true this one is)
Here is one for you people who value the economy more then 8 million babies lives.
Abortions Cost Economy $35 Trillion Since 1970 in Lost Productivity http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2104791/posts








Here is a fun fact for those of you who think smoking is such a bad idea.
Years of life expectancy lost by the average smoker - 7 years.
Years of life expectancy lost by the average aborted baby: 77 years.









Did you know that 2,974 victims died on 911. So then EACH YEAR, we carry out equal to 605, September 11's.











Since 1970, 50,500,000 babies have been aborted. THAT'S over 50 MILLION.










6,000,000 Jews were killed in the Holocaust. That means something like, EVERY 3.3 YEARS, we commit a Holocaust on American babies.











So hey, lets vote for someone who repeatedly voted for the worst kind of abortion. Lets vote for someone who thinks its OK to kill 8 million babies during his term, and if you don't care about human lives, trillions of dollars during his term.
All i know, is i value 2 million babies lives over anything i own. I value 2 million babies lives over any amount of money i could make in my lifetime. I would give up my job for 2 million babies. I would give up my car and my home for 2 million babies. I would live on the street, if it allowed 2 million babies to live. I don't know what kind of sick twisted person you are to put ANYTHING over the value of 2 million babies, but I would give anything for them.
I just want to say thanks. Thank you for putting that check mark next to Obama's name. Thank you for killing that many babies, who never had a chance. Its almost unforgivable.

4 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

Amen to that Randy.
I agree with you 120%


...but you know that any Obama supporter will just find some kind of thing to counter attack with. Like killing babies isn't a big deal. Whatever to all of those people.

McCain has my vote.

Unknown said...

As much as I agree that abortion should be outlawed, you also have to remember that there is more than one issue on the table. It's more than just a matter of pro-choice vs. pro-life.

Randall said...

Like i said. NOTHING (cept God himself) is worth more to me than 2 million babies a year. No amount of tax breaks, no amount of foreign experience, no amount change, no amount excellence is worth 2 MILLION babies. I dont understand what people dont get about it. I think its because its such a large number people dont understand it. 2 MILLION BABIES A YEAR. What is worth more than human life, then GOD created human life? What is more important than stoping the mass murder of GODs children?

Im not asking anyone to vote for anyone in particular. Im just asking not to vote for someone who votes for the Mass MURDER of 2 MILLION babies a year.

Again, i ask the question. What is more important than stopping the MASS MURDER of God's Children?

Anonymous said...

Nothing. Way to make it as basic as possible. Reaffirms my choice.