Thursday, November 13, 2008

OooohH! Nooooo!!!

bigotry - as in, intolerant to the death of 2 million Americans a year. Yes, yes i am. And i am damn proud of it.

Hate - No.

I don't give a rats, you know, about the fact that the guy i voted for didnt win. He really wasnt the best choice anyways, but its who we got stuck with to vote for.

My statistics are not outdated. If anything, Because not all places of abortion have to submit information, there are more abortions that are not recorded. Raising the number of americans killed.

Oh, and im sorry you dont pity the two million americans killed without choice, whos blood cry out to God. Im sorry you dont. I do. And i damn well intend to show it.

No, obviously being a guy, i couldnt be the one who experienced that. No one should experience that, and that is what i "parade" for.

I have been there, in planned parent hood. Waiting on the results. I have been there and seen the people walk through. I have watch the sorrow of a best friend find out the bad news.

So what about grace to the babies? Or does that not invoke enough humanism? So what about grace to the boys and girls that are killed against there will? Lets stand for that. When someone who is close to you, someone you care about, decides to murder someone, just stand there and hold her hand and tell her its going to be ok. When she decides to kill herself, stand there, hold her hand, and tell her its going to be ok. When someone close to you decides to shoot her family, hold her hand through it all, and tell her its going to be ok. Break your heart for her, because she is obviously troubled. Dont worry about her parents, worry about her, because she is obviously in some pain. Or is that not ok to do? Because for some reason, parents, are more human, more alive, more real, then a baby?

Terrorist - Anyone who votes two million americans a year to their deaths. (or am i not entitled to my opinion?)



So its terrorism when there are two million missing in another country? But its not terrorism that there are 2 million confirmed dead every year in our own?

So because i dont speak more then one language i am un-american?

Or because i didnt cry, when my friends left to Iraq, because i was to happy for them to cry.

Or because i didnt cry when they called me in the middle of the night?

Or is it because i didnt cry when his mother called me, to tell me he was gone.

Maybe its because i didnt morn at his funeral, but instead thanked God that he lived.

Or maybe its because on my own sleepless nights, i warred between my own selfishness of wanting my other friend back and safe and knowing he is doing whats right by staying over there.

I saw his patriot face. I saw it as he lay there in his coffin. I saw his face as they read the note he left in his pocket. I looked at his face as he described what he was fighting for. "God's America".



I dont desire to move anywhere else. I desire to see the world. But i do not desire to live anywhere else but here. (ok, maybe canada)

I dont need to be wanted by anyone else. I dont need to be accepted by other people. I dont need to be a global celebrity.


Oh yeah, and no i dont think these people that go through with abortions are abominations or whatnot. I do hold them in the same regard as anyone sitting in jail for murder though. Because that is exactly what they did. I would not trust my kids around them. I would not turn my back around them. And most of the time i will be as polite to them as possible out of fear of my own death. Because whether they killed a baby or someone older, they are still murderers.

Now. As to answer your question. I loved my mother. I loved my roommate. I loved my girlfriend. I loved a guy at work. I loved 2 people on the drive to work. Now, that is a small list of how many sinners i have loved today. But it is only 7 a.m.