Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh! Kakorrhaphiophobia!

I want to fight. I don't want to do it to be in the UFC and make my thousands. I just want to fight. I want to be in an organized match, one on one with someone, and just fight. I love the adrenalin rush just wrestling with my brother or Neil or anyone else. I love the way my hands shake when i know I'm in danger of having to fight someone for real. And to be able to experience, and go through with something like that, in a legal, sanctioned way. Well that is a dream of mine. I love the though of testing out my own capabilities of the most basic form of competition. Fighting with your hands, your feet, your body. The natural weapons of defence i was born with. I don't want to do it to hurt someone, i don't find pleasure in hurting someone else. I Just love the feel of ultimate competition. Wrestling with whoever, knowing that my victory or defeat solely lies on my strength, my technique, and my mind. Same with boxing. Once i get done with surgery and i am all healed up, i am going to start training. Muay Thai Kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I am going to learn to fight MMA. And then hopefully, Someday, i can live my dream of fighting. And if i am good, well what better way to make a living then by doing something you love. And if I'm not, then i will live my life as i am, having had the chance to live a dream.


Randall's lyrics of the day:

revolution.
revolt not by your worldly nature,
put it into my hands and wait and see.
i'll bring the authority to it's knees, through Christ who strengthens me.
but the public school and community have organized to defeat me,
through conformity and worldliness, a fascist dictatorship.
but i've been crucified with Christ, and Christ lives within me.
so little do they know while they brainwash our youth,
our soldiers have equipped.
we've disabled the front lines with truth for the masses,
today is the day that we fight back.
not you, nor satan, nor death itself...
has one ounce of power over me.

Randall's verse of the day :
Psalm 18:32-36
32 It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;

he enables me to stand on the heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;

my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You give me your shield of victory,

and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.
36 You broaden the path beneath me,

so that my ankles do not turn.

No comments: