Thursday, June 12, 2008

You will be missed. Im gonna visit you a lot!




































































































Randall's lyrics of the day:
Here today, gone tomorrow.
We're saying our goodbyes.
Drive away from the past.
Don't be sad, don't feel sorrow.
The memories in our hearts, I won't forget,
I wont forget. (It's in our hearts, it's in our hearts.)
I wont forget!
Randall's verse of the day :
Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future


3 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

Bye MJ! You will be missed.

spartacus21 said...

i thought you didn't like the easter pics! whenever you go let me know..i'm in!

Michelle Renae :) said...

seriously... about to cry. i love you randy and i'm gonna miss you tons! thanks so much for you friendship :)