Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Drop dead, Gorgeous.

Its getting much easier now that i see the truth. You see. I would have poured everything into you. But as i reached for the cup you slapped my hand away. You never filled the cup in the first place. This was all just a game. A revenge mission for all the others that have hurt you. A mission to gain inutile items and then destroy what i had left. Well it didn't work. I see through those fallacious eyes. And I'm better off because of them. I don't need you. I have everything i need.

Many of us will hear "I would give my life for you. I would take a bullet for you. I would do anything for you." Isn't it such a wonderful thing to hear? Well how often do you think its the truth? One person has told me they would die for me, guess what, he did. And i am so thankful for him. Yeah I'm about to use something very unoriginal. But the its the truth. I'm in love with a man. You see, Jesus Christ died for me. For me specifically. He died for you too.

Can you ever really trust someone? Its a hard thing to grasp. Absolute trust. When I'm told the world is full of evil and that NO ONE is perfect. I find absolute trust a difficult task. But what if we didn't need to trust people. What if we could be in relationships that didn't involve having to trust the other person? And I'm not talking about the no strings attached, I'll show you mine if you show me yours first kind of relationship. I'm talking about a deep relationship that is everything God intends it to be. You see through talking with many people and talking with myself and talking with God, i have found a solution to my trust problem. I don't have to trust you. I don't have to trust my friends. I don't have to trust my future girlfriend. I have to trust God. You see, i feel that if i trust in Gods ultimate plan for my life. If i trust in Gods promises, then i never have to worry about what any one particular person does. If i truly trust in Gods plan for my life, then no matter what anyone in my life does, as long as i live my life to glorify him and trust him, then his plan will bear its fruit eventually. I can trust my future girlfriend, because i trust gods plan. I can trust my friends, because i trust gods plan. I can trust that dark alley, because i trust gods plan.

And thus, i don't need your silly games. I don't need to play this way. I trust Gods plan. You, world. Gorgeous, beautiful, evil world. You have nothing to offer me. You will drop dead. And you will regret having turned away from what is so obviously right.




Randall's lyrics of the day:

And I scream,
And nobody listens.
And I scream,
But everyone's louder.
Drink until everything seems to make sense,
In this desperate night, we were all wearing costume.

Lay awake until the stomach settles.
Just one taste will make it all feel better.

I don't fear, I don't fear, I don't fear, I don't fear.
I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.

You never had the guts to face me, to face me

"I don't believe we've met...
Allow me to introduce myself."

"I don't believe we've met.
When I look at you I can see myself."



Randall's verse of the day :

John 1:12

12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

No comments: