Monday, July 7, 2008

A GoldDigger Eats A Millionaire(And Vice Versa)

Well. I have learned a lot about myself the last few days. Some of it i dont like. Some of it i do. I did some things last week not for my own glory, but to truly try and help someone people. I really enjoyed the feeling. And while i wasnt really proud of myself, i was very happy with what i had done. I did some other things this past week that im not to proud of.

Im still struggling with the biggest problem in my life, but i feel i am on the cusp of overcoming it and its just a matter of pushing myself to the limit.

I also have begun to see the truth about certain things. I have realised that behind all the lies it wasnt really about me as much as it was about what i could provide. And while that bothers me a bit, it helps at the same time.

I pretty much love being busy. I didnt touch a video game this last week and im thrilled by that. Not that i felt that i had a problem. It just ment i didnt have any free time. And thats a great thing. I love having my friends. I love getting to know new people and old friends better.

I LOVE sitting on the roof of a house and watching fireworks.

I made some decisions this past week that im not sure if i regret. Well. Im sure that i dont regret them. I dont regret them at all. I actually am happy that i did. What im not sure about is if i should regret them. I mean, i didnt do anything wrong. I didnt do anything im not supposed to. But i did things that others might attack me for, or might have their own opinion of as wrong.

I have started doing HIIT with a kettlebell and it is very much amazing. I love it. I could immediatly tell it was the most effective work out i have ever had. And today i am really feeling it. What i love about it is how short it is, and the motions involved. For the first time it was FUN. I worked out, and enjoyed it. I want to do it again today but that wouldnt be good. But i want to. And its going to provide results. I know this. And i cant wait.

Randall's lyrics of the day:

This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
with no last kiss and no regrets;
you don't deserve good bye.

Here you stand seething with guilt.
Silence only justifies this act of cowardice.

The look stapled on your face cries out for forgiveness,
the one thing that I cannot give.

For as much as I love Autumn,
I'm giving myself to Ashes.


Randall's verse of the day :

Psalm 18:46

The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God my Savior!

No comments: