Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Because of you.

Ive ran the motions through my head, (over and over)
Time and time again,
All the ways i wished you dead, (you said you still cared)
For all those messed up things you said.

I turned to the one who knew me best, (you were the best I'd ever had)
after all the ways you killed me,
my god, he put my heart at rest, (Ive never needed anyone)
he eased my thoughts so i could sleep.

It hurts to know i let you down, (I'm such a fool what have i done)
not good enough, you didn't stick around.
and I would do it all again, (i can fix this)
but in the end I'd be with you,
my love this time would shine through. (just give me one more chance)

And i miss having you around. (i miss you)

And God knows. (I miss you, I miss you)
God only knows (I miss you, i miss you.)
I miss you.

Baby forgive me for my mistakes (your eyes)
and all the things i put you through, (your smile)
my shortcomings kill me to this day, (your hair)
this day that I'm without you. (your touch)
I will love you more then you will ever know,
and hate myself for all that Ive done. (your laugh)
But by Gods grace i will grow, (your hands)
Into the man I'm meant to be, (your love)
and baby its because of you, (your walk)
that i am who i am, i am me.
(baby just let me love you)

No comments: