Wednesday, September 24, 2008

There will be a day, with no more fears, no more pain, and no more tears.

Putting God first is the key. I asked God to take control of my life about a month ago and he really has. He has defeated sins i never would have thought i would see the end of, and has given me gifts i would have never thought possible.

I had an anxiety attack last night during bible study, but honestly, i couldn't tell you why. I am so happy right now. I am so thankful right now. Its kind of weird, and kind of scary, thinking about why i was having an anxiety attack. Maybe i was being attacked. I dunno.

Anyway. I just entered into a relationship. And as i approached it i prayed more then ever that God lead me to his will, and not my own. I prayed and told God that i liked her, but as much as i did, i wouldn't pursue if he didn't want me too. I want God to be first. I want God to steer me in his direction. I guess that's why i feel so good about this. Because for the first time i can say that i feel that I'm not fighting with God about a girl. And i want that to stay how i approach things. Not just with this relationship, but with life. I want to follow God's will. I want to do what he wants. And if that means giving up things that i really want, then so be it. I'm very ok with that.

So i guess i want to ask, for prayer, that i can remain steadfast in putting God before everything else. To have the strength to flee from my wants when God does not want them. And that i can honor God in everything that i do.

Thanks!

No comments: