Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guilty until proven Insane.

I sit in what would be my "office" and live a moment of complete silence.
I sit with the lights off, only the glow of the computer illuminating the room.

I sit in this perpetual state of indifference, careless of what the world will hurl at me next. A slight turn of the wrist, a switch turns into its place. One switch, twelve machines. They fire up, as eager to do there jobs as they were yesterday. The silence, shredded by dissonance only achieved through poorly created contrivance's. Half of the 24 hours given to me today, will be spent rejecting these sounds as they try to overcome me and my work. Come six, my head will have had enough, and it will make its anger known. It will show me what pain is, and it will trick me into believing the fallacy that Ive never felt anything like it. But for now i must press on. For now i must entertain the emotional numbness. Else i may not make it through the day.

This is my life. This is my 7:00 AM. This Was, This Is, and This Will be.



Randall's lyrics of the day:


Wasted, paralyzed
I need ten thousand layers of disguise
Built to save
What's left that has already worn away

Inside this vacant, made-up, plastic life
Only your heart survived
One last cry

One last cry
One last cry
How long until (must I always remember all that I want to forget?)
It's my day (my day)
To die

Randall's verse of the day :

2 Timothy 2:11-13


Here is a trustworthy saying:

If we died with him,
we will also live with him;

if we endure,
we will also reign with him.
If we disown him,
he will also disown us;

if we are faithless,
he will remain faithful,
for he cannot disown himself.

No comments: