Saturday, August 23, 2008

Im askin you, to show me what this life, is all about.

Thoughts of the week.

"I'm sooo CONFUSED."

"Wow, brad was invited, josh and amy were invited. Why wasn't i invited? This sucks."

"I LOVE ULTIMATE FRISBEE!"

"I am so happy school is about to start, because everyone is coming back, and nav stuff is going on."

"I love anything sports."

"No really, i am not good at volleyball, i promise."

"I need to keep working out more. Still way skinnier then i want to be."

"I need to start running, but where do i find the time?"

"I love the classic crime."

"I LOVE ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!!!!"

"I love the NAVs"

"I cant wait till the underoath concert."

"I don't understand you."

"All i want, is faith, love, and happiness."

"I miss home."

"I love Tempe."

"I LOVE ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!!!"




Randall's lyrics of the day:


You could never stop this feelin'
I've got inside of me
I'm prepared to let this go
To let everybody know
I'm just ordinary

Growin' up as an adolescent
So full of those questions
Got me second guessin'
My mind with the message
And the mention of my progression
Class is in session
How long will we all keep guessin?
When you've never been
It's so evident, from your grumbling
Man, I wonder when we'll talk
If you wanna talk
Take the mask off
We can rock
Shake it off, shake it off, shake it off

BRIDGE 2
One! You can't make me feel this way
Two! You can't make me run away
Can't understand my chemistry
Laugh if that makes me ordinary



Randall's verse of the day :


2 Corinthians 8:7

7But just as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us see that you also excel in this grace of giving.

No comments: