Thursday, August 14, 2008

And how much longer, Will this keep getting stronger?

Monday night and Tuesday night where very dull. I watched the Olympics and texted on that cellphone of mine that I'm all too addicted to. I found myself falling asleep sometime between eight-thirty and nine-thirty. Be that as lame as it is, i have reaped the rewards from it. I was able to get up early both days following and pull a little extra overtime, ensuring that i get a full weekend off for once. I have also felt more awake and i think that has led to a multitude of great things. I have been working out double what i normally do and i can sure feel it. I feel that lovely sore burn that i have missed so much. I have been at work not feeling like i wanted the world to end and while i have felt bored at home, i haven't been bummed. Brandi came over and watched a movie last night and then we went swimming over at a buddies house. I stayed out till about midnight or so and only got 5 hours of sleep last night. And i really feel great. I feel that getting a great amount of sleep earlier in the week has really held me through this one day that i didn't get a whole lot. I should try this more often.

I am also getting really excited because i get to start training again next week. I cant explain the itch in me to get in there and start training to my hearts content. Its going to pull me away from a lot of stuff but its something i love, so I'm going to give it everything i can. Its the only thing that has made this week a low point, because i just want it to be next week already.

A friend of mine went to Philly for a week on Monday and we have been talkin about it through text. After talking to her a bit i realized how much i kinda miss PA. I miss having four seasons a year. I miss the green. I miss the cities. I miss the three month long vacations. I loved that place for the short times i lived there. And honestly it has sparked some interest into my next destination. Maybe before i decide to move back home indefinitely i would like to give PA a shot for a while. Maybe in the next couple years i could pack up one day and just head out there. Its something I'm thinkin about.


Well hey, here's to being happy. :)



Randall's lyrics of the day:


I met a girl named Tara
An' She lived in the heart of America
She liked black caddies
Listened to Puff Daddy
Danced until her legs were sore

She worked around the corner
At a diner with a grouchy owner
An' her boyfriend's shady, he dates another girl named Katie
He loves her definitely maybe

Don't think I can take it
Wake me when it's over
seems So far away
I wish that it was closer
I see you every day
I'm too scared to go over
I wonder what she'd say
I barely even know her

And how much longer
Will this keep getting stronger
I wonder what she's doing when I'm singing myself to sleep
Cause he's a faker
So see ya later
I wonder when you'll realize that she means a lot more to me



Randall's verse of the day :

1 Timothy 6:6-8



6But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.
8But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that
.

1 comment:

Michelle Renae :) said...

just don't live in PA during football season. Its already bad enough that you're a cheaters... er steelers fan, but to be there and able to cheer them on in person is just too much. our friendship might be on the rocks. ;P