Friday, August 15, 2008

Travel to where the grass is green, dig some up and keep it forever, for darker days lie ahead.

So :D

Yeaaaah Boyyyy.

Haha.

I'm pretty excited for this weekend. Ive covered my overtime for the week so i get to just chill this weekend. I get to sleep as much as i want. I get to stay out as late as i want. I'm so happy about this. I just need to make it through the rest of work and i will be one very happy camper.

I need to get my life organized, but i need to wait for a few things to happen first. Mostly i need to wait for ASU to start up, so i can figure out what the schedule is for everything that's goin on with Navs. I'm pretty excited for everyone to come back. I have missed a bunch of people.

Anyway, I'm pretty darn happy right now. I have had and excellent past few days, which i think stemmed from my massive amounts of sleep i got earlier in the week.

Hey, Here is to being happy. :D



Randall's lyrics of the day:


They're faking champions hand picked,
And all the fights have been fixed,
You wake to suffer through the day,
Trade a dream for the pay,
Well here's the fact I hope it sticks,
You're just alive out of habit
Shards of glass
Skies of gold
Steal my breath
Blood runs cold
Violet waves
Oceans blue
All my love
Lost in you
Strip away
Part of me
Just as you consume me
Broken smile
Starless sky
End it all
Say good-bye.
Think of me as I say good-bye.

One thought inside my heart.
I said that I don't need you, but I'm a liar, I swear I do, I do
Strip away
Vanity
I do
Just as you
Consume me
I do
Broken smile
Starless sky
I do
Save it all
Say goodbye





Randall's verse of the day :


Hebrews 12:1

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

No comments: