Monday, August 18, 2008

Here's to being happy.

I'm so miserable at work. Its not the job, its not anything about my job that makes me miserable. It is just the simple repetition of it all. Its the getting up everyday at the same time to go and do the same thing, only to come home and have to go to bed at the same time so i can get back up at the same time and start all over. I constantly hope to dig up a bunch of money so that i can do whatever i want in life.



Aside from that, things are great. I'm finding things to do with my time these days and each one makes me feel great in its own little way. I have actually dedicated myself to working out, when i do, i don't lightly work out anymore, i make myself sweat and groan, i push myself. I feel it the next day. My shirts are fitting me better and i am noticing slight changes. I will get to where i want to be and i am thrilled about that. I have also found myself involved in more then one group of friends and i am excited about it. I enjoy having options and being able to fill my life with exciting things with people i care about. It makes my repetitious life a lot more interesting. It keeps me sane. My relationships with some people are stronger then ever and i am very happy about that. These are people i have prayed to grow closer to and wanted to grow closer to over the last year and my prayers are being answered. I also have a few new friends and they are some of the coolest people in the world. I'm just doing more and being more active in general and its really exciting. I look forward to getting off work and finding something to do at night. I have also found myself going to church a little more and a little less at the same time. While i haven't been to a Sunday service in a while i have been attending a different church on Thursdays with Brandi. I really like the guy that gets up and speaks, its really cool to hear the stuff he has to say. I am excited to get back into Sundays at praxis too, it just hasn't been in the cards the past few weeks. Not only that, but i have also found myself just talking about god a lot more recently. That's the beauty of meeting and sharing with new people. You get new opinions, new angles of view, new advice to give and receive, and new questions to study upon. Not to say i have only been talking with only people that are new to my life, because i have been talking more with the people who have been in my life the longest.



So yeah, i would say generally, everything is goin really well for me right now and I'm pretty content with where i am at.



Randall's lyrics of the day:


I feel eyelashes on my cheek
And they lacerate my flesh
A pain so good
Put your hand in mine
Never let go
Never wake up
'Cause I'm done with promises

I'm taking blood oaths
Feels like you could kiss
My imperfections
My imperfections away
And I will stand
Stand by your side
Until the sun turns the sky
All the colors I see in your eyes

I'll never need to see the sun again
There's enough light in your eyes
To light up our little world
So take me
Take me away
Kill me slowly
I'll never be the same

I swear to you
On everything I am
And I dedicate to you
All that I have
And I promise you
That I will stand right by your side
Forever and always
Until the day I die



Randall's verse of the day :


1 Corinthians 13


1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

No comments: